Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Times of Refreshing


I find myself at a time in which the Lord has led me to take time off as far as preaching on Sunday
Morning at New Wine Church. I have found it to be a time of joy as others have step up to bring forth the Word of God and I have found myself refreshed this past weeks as I have truly been blessed by the Word shared.

It's been a little hard to get use to not sharing the Word I truly love to share the Word of God, but it has been good for me and the church to see the growth that has taking place in those sharing the Word of God.

I think that pastor's should allowing themselves to let those who they have pour into to show the growth in their spiritual lives by allowing them time to share the Word in a place where they are safe to share and where they know that if they mess up it can be corrected so they can learn from the experience they get in sharing God's Word among the church family instead of some else church body.


No comments:

Post a Comment