Thursday, January 26, 2012

God a very help in times of needs

I have found this to be so true in my life so many times. Some times we feel that we are all alone when we face difficult times, but in my walk with God I have found that He was right there all the
time just waiting for me to say I cannot do this God I need your help!

The ememies of our lives always try to get us to feel that God has forgotten us or that the circumstances are just not big enough for us to call on Him to help us through the valley we find ourselves in But God is right there in the small matter as well as the great circumstances that overwhelm us.

If you find yourself think where is God he is right there a very present help in your time of need, just trust Him and stand back and see the hands of God move in your behalf!

God Blessing!
In His Service

Pastor Joe

www.newwinefullgospel.com

2 comments:

  1. im a very independent person all this time thinking i can handle anything on my own i have handle things and some times not so well well this time i have never needed the love of God like i do now i really messed up and i know God will be there to help i have to wait and listen be patient i need you Lord i wish i was'nt so stubborn i do need jesus in my life he is the only way to really be happy and i have found my joy its in him thanks for this site i get lifted up reading the encouraging words thans again

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will see you through, just keep seeking His Kingdom and all things shall be added on you!

    ReplyDelete